1) Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
Our company is responsible for the treatment of your personal data, by automatic means or not, from when it is collected, organised and conserved up until its elimination. This society knows and carries out the rules envisaged for the treatment of personal data.
Because we take seriously our responsibility for the data that we deal with, we can always be contacted and asked for information about the treatment of your personal data.
Also for your information, we do not have any subcontractor dealing with the treatment of data, nor do we share it with other entities.
2) What information do we collect about you?
2.1. Data provided by the user
When the user fills in any of the contact forms on our website with the intention of obtaining information about our services, we ask for personal information such as name, e-mail address and telephone number or ISP (internet service provider).
2.2. Information about the device
When you access our website, we collect specific information about the device which you are using, namely the type of device, the version of the operating system, the resolution of the screen, the exclusive Device Identifier (ID) and your mobile phone service provider.
2.3 Registration information
When you access our website, we collect and automatically store some information on the server, such as, navigation details, IP address, type of browser, language of the browser, date and time of the request and the URL reference.
2.4. Location Data
When you access our website, we collect information about your actual location through your IP address, GPS and other sensors.
Cookies are small text archives stored by the web navigator when you access websites. You can deactivate or control the way in which the website uses the cookies by defining the privacy configuration on your navigator.
3) How and why do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for:
– The implementation and fulfilment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations, namely responding to your requests, booking services and interventions, concession of contractual guarantees.
– The fulfilment of our legal obligations, namely for the effects of legal guarantees and the possibility of contacting you for marketing campaigns with a view to promoting new products and brands.
– Fulfilling these pre-contractual, contractual and legal obligations, namely: managing your relationship with our company and guaranteeing the standard of quality applicable to the service contracted, including the management of and response to consultations and complaints because of our attention to the service we give to our client; on the other hand for us to guarantee the proper follow up of your requests as well as guaranteeing the best assistance possible, your personal data could be shared with our suppliers and service providers in the strict fulfilment of legal or contractual obligations, being certain that these entities are equally provided with technical and organisational measures to guarantee the total protection of your personal data and that they will only deal with the data for the fulfilment of the purposes inherent in the completion of the contract.
– Communicating and managing our contractual relationship with you, being able to contact you for administrative and/or operational motives.
– Personalising and improving your experience as a client, being able to contact you for the completion of Satisfaction Surveys about our services and products.
– Informing you of offers that you might like, if you had indicated that you would like to receive them, for example, when you fill in a contact form or acquire a service or product. If you do not mind receiving marketing information, we could provide you with our news, such as offers, new campaigns and new products and services that you may like. If you do not want to receive marketing information from us, you can inform us at any time, stating your preference not to receive it on our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our company promises not to use any information related to your personal data for any purpose that has not been described above.
4) In what way do we keep your personal data secure?
We have implemented technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or illicit destruction, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or access to those not authorised.
Your personal data will be dealt with and conserved for a period of up to 10 years counting from the last date of acquisition of a service, but this period can be extended as a consequence of new contact requests by these entities, without prejudicing the period of time mentioned previously.
Notwithstanding the previous provisions, your data will be conserved duly blocked for the duration of whatever responsibilities are derived from the completion of the contract or for the fulfilment of other legal obligations.
5) What are your rights?
You have the right, whenever you want and free of charge, to ask our company to: – Access the data you indicate to us
– Ask for correction of your data
– Ask for the elimination of your data
– Ask for the limitation of the treatment of your data – Oppose the treatment of your data
t should be noted that if a legally imposed norm or obligation is superimposed on these rights, our company will inform you of the impossibility of your request, indicating the respective reasons.
If you consider that your data is not being treated in conformity with the applicable legislation, specifically European and national, you have the right to present a complaint to the controlling authority, namely the CNPD in accordance with the data below:
Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados
CNPD Rua de São Bento, n.o 148,3.o
Tel: +351 213928400
Fax: +351 213976832
E- mail: email@example.com
To exercise any of the rights referred to or for any additional explanation about the treatment of your personal data, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org